Many people own a van and don’t use it for business purposes. Some use it for transporting fishing or golf equipment, or as part of another hobby. Whatever you use your van for – as long as no goods are being carried for work purposes – than you can get private van insurance.
Our private van insurance policies have been designed specifically for people who use their van on a social, domestic and pleasure basis. It is often cheaper than business van insurance, too.
If you’re new to personal van insurance, or if you just want to get the best deal, let us shop the market for you. A chat with one of our team of expert advisors will save you the time and hassle of entering your information into lengthy online forms. As part of The County Group, we have access to a panel of underwriters, so we can compare quotes to get a great deal for you.
As a local broker, we are dedicated to delivering you the best customer service throughout the life of your policy with us. We specialise in personal service.
As part of The County Group, we can offer:
- A variety of payment options are available – ask us to find out more
- An introductory bonus, if you have a no claims discount on another vehicle*
- Up to 65% no claims discount*
- Fully comprehensive, third party, fire & theft and third party only options are available
- In the event of a non-fault claim, like-for-like replacement vehicles*
- Optional breakdown cover from just £3.99 a month*