We’ve been working with local property owners, both residential and commercial, for many years. At Heath Insurance, we pride ourselves on making protecting your property simple, by providing different options to suit your circumstances and finding a policy to suit your needs.
As someone who rents out a property, you may question the importance of having property owners insurance if your tenants have their own contents cover. They may pay a security deposit and be responsible for making sure that the property doesn’t suffer any great cosmetic damage, but it’s ultimately your responsibility to maintain the building itself.
If some major damage occurs in your property such as a pipe burst or fire, it’s usually the landlord that has to pay the bill. Repairs for even a burst pipe could be up to thousands of pounds, and a flood or fire could destroy your property. By taking out the right insurance, you protect your property, and the income you receive from renting it out. Property Owners insurance can protect you from costly leaks, storms, subsidence and vandalism.
Benefits of our property owners insurance:
- Policies for multiple properties available – easier admin and one renewal date!
- Add, change or remove properties whenever you need to
- Excellent basic levels of buildings and contents cover as standard
- Option to increase standard cover limits to your desired amount
- Quick reliable UK based claims service
- Loss of rent cover due to a claim
- Cover for in between tenancies
- Cover for a range of tenancy types
- £10m property owners liability cover
What your policy covers depends on the level of cover you’ve taken out. When you take out insurance, consult an insurance specialist or go through a broker is a great way to make sure you’re fully covered from all possible eventualities. So get in touch with us by calling 01565 228014 or fill in our quote form and a member of our team will get in touch as soon as possible.