Most people buy their travel insurance from the tour operator when booking the holiday. How many of them check the small print? In the unfortunate event that you do need to claim, you might discover that you are only going to be reimbursed the minimum amount.
Skiing/adventure holiday? You will need a more cover than a standard beach holiday cover, or you could suffer a massive financial loss if you need to make a claim. Getting the right level of cover can be a minefield – that’s where our specialists at Heath Insurance can help. Call us or pay us a visit, and we’ll happily assess what level of cover you need.
Remember: many travel insurance policies may give first class medical cover, but they may also give very limited cover for your baggage and belongings.
These claims tend not to be settled on a ‘new for old’ basis, so wear, tear and depreciation in value are all taken into account if you were to claim for them.
Why choose Heath’s? As part of The County Group, we can offer:
- A text messaging service – carry your policy and our number everywhere with you
- Single Trip Insurance (up to 154 days)
- Annual Multi-trip Insurance (no limit on the number of trips, up to 92 days for any one trip)
- Long Stay & Backpackers Insurance (up to 12 months)
- Terrorism cover
- Cover for winter sports is also available
- All policies are underwritten by a panel of reputable underwriters
- Our claims hotline is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Terms and Conditions apply. Som benefits may only apply to certain insurers and underwriters.
Call us on 01565 228014 to get in touch with a member of our team today! Alternatively, you can visit us in branch: 7 Haig Court, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8XZ. We look forward to speaking with you and finding the right travel insurance for your holiday.
We can usually arrange travel insurance that covers pre-existing medical conditions. However, if for some reason we are unable to find you affordable travel insurance for your medical conditions, the Money Advice Service has launched a directory listing companies that may be able to help you. The directory can be accessed by either clicking here or calling 0800 138 7777.